1. What if I am not in good enough shape to participate? Your coach is an experienced fitness professional who is trained to make adjustments for all abilities. Everyone will be successful and modifications will be given throughout the class to accommodate everyone and so that everyone can be successful in seeing physical changes.
2. What if I want to join in the middle of a month? The program is set up to begin at the start of each month, however anyone can join at any time, if space is available. Each week the workouts become progressively more challenging, but accommodations will be given in necessary. The program is ongoing so you can begin your first full month at the start of the next month at which time assessments are done and the nutrition seminar is held. If you are motivated now, do not wait to start.
3. What if I am doing other fitness activities? The IMPACT program is a 3 day a week, 55 minute workout that is high intensity. If you are already athletic, you may be able to also do this in conjunction with other activities. If you are already conditioned at your other activities (for example running or yoga) you can likely continue them on alternating days, however you should be wise to incorporate adequate rest so that you get the most out of your workouts and your body has time to repair.
4. What days and times is IMPACT held? Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30am - 6:30am and Saturday from 9:00am - 10:00am. Get in, get to it, and get on with your day with a lot of feel good energy.
5. Where does IMPACT take place? In the IMPACT training room of HealthStyle Fitness located at 4325 Red Bank Road. Here are directions: http://www.cincinnatifitness.com/directions.html
6. What can I expect if I do the workouts, but not the meal plan? You will be fitter, firmer and better conditioned, but you should not expect dramatic changes to your body composition. You will have an improved resting and working heart rate, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as blood sugar, however if you want to achieve a fit looking and feeling body, you will get the most significant results by following the eating plan.
7. How hard are the workouts? The workouts are challenging. They are developed with the intention to change your body in positive ways as quickly as possible. There is a good chance many of the workouts are new to you and the format allows little time for rest. That being said, the class is self paced and you will be encouraged to do your personal best.
8. Do I get a discount for signing up for more than one month? The price is the same for each month. There is a 25% discount for pre-paying for all 10 IMPACT sessions in a year.
9. Is there a discount if I join with a friend? The price is the same for each attending member. Everyone pays the same investment.
10. What should I expect at the fitness assessment? You will be weighed in and body composition, circumference measurements will be taken. It will take about 15 minutes in total. The assessment will be repeated at the end of each month to compare your improvement over time. It’s a fantastic experience at each re-assessment to visually see your improvements.